Design TERMS + CONDITIONS
Current Hourly Rate: $75/hr
EMAIL AND OFFICE HOURS
I am accessible via email Monday-Saturday from 9AM to 9PM Central Standard Time (these hours are different from the times I take photoshoot appointments). If you are experiencing an emergency, or website meltdown, please text HELP to 314-856-5563.
All emails will be answered within 24-48 business hours of receipt except during vacations (you will be notified), holidays, and family emergencies. Email will not be answered on Sundays except when deemed urgent.
Payments and project timelines
Payments must be made to reserve a time slot. Payments are accepted in the forms of cash, credit and debit via Square, Stripe and Paypal services.
Payment plans are only valid for the time specified.
Late payments incur a $50/wk fee.
There are no refunds once design work has started. Any deposits made are non-refundable. Refunds requested before project begins will be assessed on a case by case basis.
All invoices must be cleared to receive design files, website uploads, etc.
If a project is abandoned, design projects will incur a $100 fee to restart, and all payments must be made in full. An abandoned project is defined as:
- A project in which no response has been received from the client for 30 days, at any stage of the process
- A project in which deposit payment fails to clear and no payment arrangement has been made within 7 days
- A project in which a late payment and late payment fee has not been received within 30 days
- A project in which the client has not turned in required deliverables (copy, hosting information, etc) within 30 days
- A project in which a PayPal, Stripe, or Square case has been opened
- A project in which both parties agree to a cancellation
All ignored (no deposit or payment made) invoices will be cancelled after 15 days.
Project timelines vary. However, work is estimated to be delivered no later than 12-16 BUSINESS DAYS FOR LOGO DEVELOPMENT, FLYERS, SOCIAL MEDIA DESIGN, PRINT DESIGN. 3-6 WEEKS FOR BRANDING PACKAGES, AND LARGER PROJECTS.
Items bought via Instant Download many not be shared, transferred, or copied. All copyrights are still owned by Ashley Johnson and Ashlee Nicole Artistry, LLC.
- I do not work with cellphone photos.
- Stock photos and/or photography services will incur an additional fee to any design project unless specified.
Logo Design Policy
Logo Design terms are as follows:
- Each package contains a specific amount of concepts and revisions. Fees for additional concepts ($25) and revisions ($10) will be added to invoice at the time of request. Revisions include, but are not limited to, fonts, color, sizing, layout.
- Logo Design is the property of Ashley Nicole Johnson and Ashlee Nicole Artistry, LLC, unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Logos from previous designers, or DIY, will be redesigned at the current package rate.
- Additional files requested, outside of the package, will be billed at the hourly rate.
- Project must be paid in full to receive logo files.
- Edits requested after logo files have been delivered will be billed at the hourly rate.
Web Design Policy
Web design terms and conditions are as follows:
- Homework must be complete and turned in before a website project will be finished.
- Copy editing is not included in any package.
- Photography is not included in any package.
- I do not work with cell phone photos.
- Images will be edited to match the website layout, color scheme, and business branding.
- Clients must have a web host and domain before a web design project begins.
Post Launch Support Policy
Website maintenance arrangements are as follows:
- Maintenance is for 14 days from the time a website is considered live
- Maintenance includes code edits and bug fixes.
- Maintenance does not include changing, or adding, copy to the site including text, images, new pages, posts, etc.
Tech Support Policy
Tech support is on a case by case basis. After a free assessment, invoices must be paid for tech support to begin.
Only 1 (one) problem will be addressed per billing hour. Invoices will be created based on the number of problems at the current hourly rate.
Grant of Rights
Ashlee Nicole Artistry, LLC may use Work in portfolio (including, but not limited to, any website or application that displays Ashlee Nicole Artistry, LLC works). Client and Ashlee Nicole Artistry, LLC agree that when asked, Client must properly identify Ashlee Nicole Artistry, LLC as the creator of Work. Client does not have a proactive duty to display Ashlee Nicole Artistry, LLC name together with Work, but Client may not seek to mislead others that Work was created by anyone other than Ashlee Nicole Artistry, LLC. Draft files of artwork are property of Ashlee Nicole Artistry, LLC, and shall not be used in any matter or posted onto Social Media - Doing so is a breach of contract, and causes Ashlee Nicole Artistry, LLC to forfeit project. In this case, no refunds will be issued.
Limitation of Liability
Client agrees that Ashlee Nicole Artistry, LLC will not be liable for any damages (including, but not limited to, incidental or consequential damages), that arise from Ashlee Nicole Artistry, LLC's performance of this commission (including, but not limited to, failure to perform in a timely manner, regardless of whether the failure was intentional or negligent.)
All communication is between Ashlee Nicole Artistry, LLC's owner, contractors, and the client only and may not be shared, transmitted, or copied by outside parties. Transmitting, copying, or sharing information to other parties may result in legal action. Client will be responsible for all legal fees, arbitration fees, and invoices should this occur.